My spouce and I didn’t get hitched in Morocco, we alternatively filed for a K1 visa and were hitched in Morocco. We later sent applications for my residency and so are attempting (nevertheless – long tale) to register our wedding in Morocco. However great deal of men and women ask me personally how they may get hitched in Morocco – and I also had no concept. Therefore, I asked a close friend of mine whom did get hitched in Morocco the way they achieved it. I’ve broken the story aside into the detail by detail procedure and eliminated names. Note, this can be for the US girl marrying A moroccan guy. The process may not be the same for other nationalities.
One before Arrival in Morocco month
A lot of people have actually a time that is limited could be in Morocco, in this situation it ended up being two weeks. One thirty days before arrival the Moroccan partner started gathering the documents to expedite the method. The very first point of contact had been an imam that is local helped for a charge.
Documents Obtained by Moroccan Partner
- Signed doctor’s statement of good wellness.
- Certification from the mukata certifying partner is maybe not hitched, calls for signature of 2 witnesses. Should always be stamped and finalized.
- Stamped and certified content of Moroccan lovers delivery certification.
- Stamped and certified content of court/police record of Moroccan partner.
- Stamped and copy that is certified of carte sejour.
- Four (4) passport images.
Three (3) copies of each paper would have to be made. Every one has to be stamped and signed by the mukata and fond of the imam.
Us Partner Papers to collect
- an FBI back ground check
- Certified content of breakup decree that reported the breakup had been last
- For those who have maybe not been hitched then the certification saying you have got not been hitched will be relevant. 查看更多